TAROT The HandRegular price $ 7,000.00
Early use of the hamsa has been traced to ancient Mesopotamia as well as ancient Carthage and ancient Morocco.
The image of the open right hand is seen in Mesopotamian artifacts in the amulets of the goddess . Other symbols of divine protection based around the hand include the Hand-of-Venus, the Hand-of-Mary, that was used to protect women from the evil eye and/or boost fertility and lactation, promote healthy pregnancies and strengthen the weak.
- 18-karat yellow gold
- Set with 0.25 ctw white diamonds
- Set with 0.81 ctw Orange Sapphires
- Set with 0.69 ctw Red Sapphires
- Measurement 3.5cm length, 2.2cm wide
- Top attachement of the Tarot card 1cm length
- Brilliant Cut
- Color: H-G
- Clarity: VS1-VS2
- Conflict free diamonds