In the traditional Tarot of Marseilles in France, a naked woman hovers or dances above the Earth holding a staff in each hand, surrounded by a wreath, being watched by the four living creatures : a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle.
Some astrological sources explain these observers as representatives of the natural world or the kingdom of beasts.
- 18-karat yellow gold
- Set with 0.25 ctw white diamonds
- Set with 0.81 ctw Pink Sapphires
- Set with 0.69 ctw Blue Sapphires
- Measurement 3.5cm length, 2.2cm wide
- Top attachement of the Tarot card 1cm length
- Brilliant Cut
- Color: H-G
- Clarity: VS1-VS2
- Conflict free diamonds